1.The Site is provided on an “as is”, “as available”, and “with all faults” basis. Corona Materials site makes no representations, warranties, conditions, or guarantees as to the usefulness, quality, suitability, truth, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, merchantability, or cosmetic attributes of the Site, and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of specifications associated with the Site, including measurements, weight, durability, strength, materials, general physical properties, regulatory compliance, other engineering or construction attributes.
2. You assume all risk for any damage to your computer systems and network for any damage to your computer system caused by using the Site, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Corona Materials site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages (including loss of business, revenue, profits, goodwill, use, data, electronically transmitted orders, or other economic advantage) arising out of or in connection with the Site, even if Corona Materials site has previously been advised of, or reasonably could have foreseen, the possibility of such damages, however they arise, whether in breach of contract or in tort (including negligence). To the extent that any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of direct, incidental, or consequential damages, portions of the preceding limitation or exclusion may not apply, but should be construed to the greatest extent applicable in such jurisdictions.
4. You agree to indemnify and hold Corona Materials site and its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, licensors, licensee, suppliers, alliance members, other partners, employees and representatives (“Corona Materials site Parties”) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to, or arising out of your use of the Site and any material you submit.
5. The materials distributed in the web site, are free of charge for registered users.
As the materials are freely distributed , it is not allowed to charge the users for their use.
6.The materials in the website, are distributed for the following purposes : commercial and noncommercial use , learning and personal use.
7. Uploading the materials to other sites must be accompanied by a credit to Corona Materials web site.
8.The word /notion of Material means : Texture or color , shape or configuration Implemented on our official Corona Materials site sample scene model.
9. “The CML website is not in any way officially associated with the Corona Render engine.”